JaybeesCrafts.com

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Crane Creek Art Show

The art show at Crane Creek Vineyards went over very well.  The weather was great and the traffic was better.  We sold a lot of inventory and got a lot of different ideas and suggestions.  I had one lady want a butter dish.  Does anyone know a easy way to throw the base and the top?  Let me know if your have a good idea you would like to share.


We had the wood and the pottery displayed for both side inspection and got a lot of positive feedback on the pieces shown.

This is the scenic view from the open porch area at the vineyard.  This winery is one of my favorites for relaxing and just chilling out.  The wine is very good and that is from someone that does not drink a lot of wine.

I will get some new pieces posted later in the week, as I have to go to Florida on business next week.  Please leave a comment if you have any new ideas and any suggestions for a butter dish.  I will upload some new items on the web site, as the most of the inventory shown sold this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment